RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading my experiences at school and beyond :)

Friday, September 25, 2009

Two absents in a week...first time in my teaching career

Last time I posted HERE that if I'll be absent today that we'll make a history and YES it is!

Yesterday, when my hubby came to school to fetched me he told me that there's a change of schedule in their school's calendar...instead of having their final test on SUNDAY, it is moved TODAY! OH no...I can't do a thing so before I went home, I went to see the head of the kindergarten department and told her of my predicament. Glad that she's considerate and understands my situation.

So, I'm at home now taking care and bonding with my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Teaching Moments Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Ezwpthemes