RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading my experiences at school and beyond :)

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Buzz: 2 more weeks to go!

...two more weeks to go and it's sembreak! Yeheeyyyy! By October we'll only have class from 9-12 noon and we're free for the rest of the day.

I'm I really free for the rest of the day? I don't think so...I need to finish the worksheet for K-1 and K-2 for the head teacher told me that she planned to have them book-bind .

See you next time...I have so much to tell you about my joy of knowing that my labor in teaching is not in vain. I'll tell you next time with tons of photos and videos. You
ll surely love my kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Teaching Moments Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Ezwpthemes