RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading my experiences at school and beyond :)

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mother's Day in Thailand today- we're on holiday!

Today is Queen Sirikit's (Thai's Queen) 77th birthday and at the same time a public holiday for it's also a Mother's day. We spent our holiday to my brother's place at Kuan Hin to celebrate my sis-in-law's birthday. This is the last holiday that I'll be enjoying for this term...he..he...Tomorrow, I gotta start my new lesson about Numbers for Anuban 1 and 2. I'm praying for God's wisdom and strength that it will be an inspiring school days for all of us.

I'll post my videos I took last week about my classes'- their chants, songs and a glimpse of how I hold my class. I still need to upload them in Youtube. I can't wait to post them in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Teaching Moments Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Ezwpthemes