RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading my experiences at school and beyond :)

Friday, August 14, 2009

Teaching Numbers 1-5 to K-2

Teaching numbers 1-5 to my Anuban 2 is already easy because they're already learning these numbers since they're on their Anuban 1 days. What need to do is they could pronounce the numbers correctly especially Number 5. They have to say "fayv" rather than saying "fay". It took me 5-10 minutes to drill them one by one just to let them get the hang of saying "five" correctly.
For boardwork, I posted a picture and let them count. I displayed below the picture 1-5 numbers and let them encircle the correct number. I then call students randomly.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Teaching Moments Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Ezwpthemes