RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading my experiences at school and beyond :)

Friday, August 14, 2009

Matching activity for Body parts

This is a glimpse of how I handle my class in Anuban 1 (3-year-old learners). It was taken last August 11, 2009. It's my first period. All the rest of the class were celebrating Mother's day while we're having our class and the teacher in-charge was not around maybe because she was called in the office and it's my first time to be left alone without the assistance of a Thai teacher. I'm just glad that the learners cooperated and they we're quite good. Impressive performance they've showcased today!

I let them match the same body parts to develop their cognitive skill and hand and eye coordination.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Teaching Moments Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Ezwpthemes