RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading my experiences at school and beyond :)

Sunday, December 13, 2009

New template!

I'm forever changing templates here. I hope it will be the last. It's actually named as the Little United Nations. It's artistic Blogger template, with different skin colors, black, white and yellow. I love the kids on my header. It suits my blog theme-about my life with the kids as a preschool teacher.

About last week, we had 2 holidays. Last Monday is a substitute day for the Father's day celebration and last Thursday is the Constitution day of Thailand. Where did I go? Where else but at home bonding with my family and blogging...he..he...

Ta-ta for now!

2 comments:

J&j said...

HIHI...i am a English teacher from Taiwan...my name is Jasmine. i visit your blog last week...and i keep your blog in my list...you are a wonderful teacher there...and hope we can learn from each other...this is my blog: www.wretch.cc/blog/happygn9952
Hope you have a great day...Jasmine

J&j said...

HI...i am Jasmie...i am a english teacher from taiwan...i saw your blog last week...is fun. you are a great teacher there...i can see how hard you done when you are teaching...Goooood....^^
This is my blog...you can come and leave your advices for me...hope we can keep in tauch...
www.wretch.cc/blog/happygn9952
Jasmine..

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Teaching Moments Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Ezwpthemes